2009年7月26日星期日

Problems can be hard.But it can also be easy.

A few days ago,I was helping a girl on YouTube about losing Aero theme on Vista.She left comment on my video and even sent me videos about her situation(Truthfully,I don't recognize that it was a girl's voice even I was watching and listening to the video.I think that's just a very young kid talking to me ;P)She didn't actually mentioned that if my previous video has helped her(yes,I have a video about Aero).But anyway,I replied her with another video about more solutions to get back aero but that didn't seem to help her,so she made another video showing me that my solutions didn't work...

But here comes the answer.The problem wasn't caused by the DWM thing or something like that,but just because of she lost the Aero.I mean there wasn't an "Aero" folder inside the "resources\themes",so she couldn't of course have Aero...Orz

Sometimes,problem might not be cause by any big thing,but just some very little things.This story tells me,think easy before think difficult....




沒有留言:

發佈留言