2009年12月2日星期三

"What present do I want"?

Jingle bell,jingle bell~Christmas is coming,and time for thinking about "what present do I want".A few days ago,my mum asked me this question.I didn't really thought about it actually,but at least it is impossible to asked her to buy me a new computer as it will be very expensive,and the computer that i've been using is still working nicely for me.So I turn my target on accessory.What I mean "accessory" isn't jewllery or stuff like that,but some sort of things like mouse,headphone,etc.

The mouse that I wanna get is Logitech Performance Mouse MX as it looks cool and much featured than my MX 620 Cordless laser mouse(another reason is that my MX 620 has become uglier and uglier due to whateva reasons...)...

Another great choice will be "Notebook speakers".I have Dell Studio XPS 16,the sound quality is good but nothing compare to normal speakers.At least the bass is not enough for me...so I wanna buy some new speakers.But they must be notebook speakers,not those desktop speakers.Logitech's Z-5 or Z520 can be a great choice,but i'm still finding some cheaper one,with lower price.

What about headphone?Well, I think my Philips SHE9700 is enough for me,no need to buy high-end headphone like 9850,or even more high-end headphones....

Anyway,I still have time to think about presents.Let's hope that I can make a good choice before Christmas!

沒有留言:

發佈留言