2009年4月14日星期二

My first post on Blogger

OK...this is my first time of having a blog,and posting things to Blogger.In this website,I will mainly talk about Windows Software ,Tips,Tricks.Well,anything about Windows will be posted on here.Besides Windows software"s",I think I will post something about my daily life if I really want to.

I think you have noticed that this blog has a strange name.F!GT Blog!What a strange name! Acutually,every letters in the name stands for a word.

"F=F**k? G=Girl? T=Toy...?"

NO!Actually,it stands for "FeliX! Goes Tech".Now,you know it's name.

Another thing that you might wanna ask is that,why it should be "FeliX!" but not "Felix"?Well,I don't actually know why.Just for fun.Really.

I think it's time for me to stop now.This is my first post,so....yeah.See you Later!

沒有留言:

發佈留言