2009年4月15日星期三

Get your copy of FREE Avira Premium Security Suite for 6 months

As all you guys know,having an antivirus in your system is quite important as there's always unimaginable threats on the International Network (Short form= Internet).However,antivirus always cost money,and you may wanna get free and good protection.

If you ask for any free,popular antivirus,I will provide you three names:AVG,Avast!,Avira.I'm not going to talk about which is better as I'm not a Professional.But now,I will give you a good news ,and that is "Avira is now providing a promotion of offering FFEE Avira Premium Security Suite",which can be used for 6 months.If you have ever look at the Avira website,Avira Premium Security Suite is the best version for personal using and it worth money in the past.So grab your self a copy of it and get the FULL,FREE protection NOW!

Website:
https://license.avira.com/en/promotion-8821dtghledngvzkrrqr

I'm going to show step by step tutorial on how to get it,but before I finish making snapshots,I think you may want to take a look at my YouTube Tutorial on how to get it.Not that kind of detailed,but still it can do the explanation for you.

Part 1:


Part 2:

沒有留言:

發佈留言